Confronting Negligent Parties In Premises Liability Cases
Property owners have the responsibility to maintain safe and secure facilities. But, sometimes, their neglect can lead to injuries to unsuspecting people who may be on their property walking in stairways, strolling on sidewalks, enjoying a swim or frequenting their business establishments.
An injury in a premises liability situation can cause physical, emotional and financial hardship to victims. They suddenly face the inability to work, mounting medical bills and uncertainty as to whether they can lead the life they once had. Stoudt Law Ltd., in Stillwater, Minnesota, is a compassionate and assertive law firm ready to represent you in personal injury cases. We are skilled negotiators and experienced litigators ready to secure maximum compensation and the best settlement for you.
Listening, Guiding And Fighting For You
You have gone through a traumatic situation, so you need a compassionate, knowledgeable and aggressive attorney who will go after negligent property owners or pet owners whose inaction led to your injury.
We are devoted to our clients, providing them with experienced and effective representation in premises liability cases that may be related to:
- Slip-and-fall injuries caused by wet, slippery and icy surfaces such as sidewalks, parking lots, floors at restaurants, shopping malls and retail areas
- Broken sidewalks and walkways and dangerous stairway conditions
- Animal attacks in which pets such as dogs and cats bite you on public and private properties
- Assault-related injuries due to attacks in areas with inadequate security, including poorly lit stairwells and parking ramps
- Burns caused by explosions on sites
- Exposure to toxic substances leading to respiratory ailments
- Recreational injury at places such as public swimming pools and athletic facilities
We value communication, guiding and listening to you while keeping you up to date on any developments in your case. Founding attorney Anne Stoudt has more than decade of legal experience.
Schedule A Free Consultation With Us
Whether it is a slip-and-fall injury or dog bite, we can represent you in all premises liability cases. Skilled, aggressive and prepared to fight for you, Stoudt Law Ltd., in Stillwater, Minnesota, is a seasoned law firm prepared to advocate for you. We offer free initial consultations, so please contact us online or call 651-204-1622.