Helping You Get The Compensation You Deserve After A Serious Injury
If you have been injured due to the negligent or careless actions of another, you have the right to pursue compensation for your losses. You may face a fierce battle, however, obtaining fair compensation from the insurance company. This is why it is so important to have an experienced personal injury attorney on your side.
At Stoudt Law Ltd., we are strong advocates for people who have suffered injuries in Stillwater and throughout the Twin Cities.
Led by attorney Anne Stoudt, we have a proven record of success obtaining results for clients who have suffered serious injuries in Minnesota. We also provide knowledgeable and understanding guidance to those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
No Case Is Too Difficult
We can help you with any type of personal injury claim in Minnesota, no matter how serious the injuries or complex the issues. Among the many types of claims we handle are those involving:
- Traumatic brain injuries: These cases are especially complicated because symptoms of a traumatic brain injury, or prolonged concussive syndrome, are often confused with behavioral issues or other mental conditions. However, there is a lot at stake because often times a traumatic brain injury will affect a person for the rest of his or her life. It takes a lawyer with good connections to quality experts who will uphold their findings in court. Stoudt Law Ltd.has the tools you need to build a strong case.
- Spinal cord injuries: Life-changing injuries should never be taken lightly. At Stoudt Law, we have the ability to convince the insurance company to pay maximum dollars to victims who have been left paralyzed or permanently disabled by an injury.
- Auto accidents: We can protect your interests in any type of motor vehicle accident claim, including those arising from car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents.
- Dog bites: There is no excuse for a dog attack. The dog’s owner is responsible for your damages if their dog attacks. Don’t let the fact that the owner may be a family member, neighbor or friend stand in your way of getting compensated for a dog attack. The owner likely has insurance coverage in place, in part, for that very risk.
- Premises liability: Property owners are responsible for injuries caused by hazards in their buildings and parking lots. We can handle any type of premises liability claim, including those arising from slippery floors, icy sidewalks and other preventable hazards.
No two cases are the same. In handling your personal injury claim, we will make decisions based on what is best for your life and your future.
Get The Legal Help You Need
As difficult as it is to recover from a serious injury, you don’t need legal hassles on your mind. We are here to take that burden off your shoulders. To schedule your free initial consultation with an experienced Stillwater personal injury lawyer, please contact us online or by telephone at 651-359-9887.