Injured In An Auto Accident? We Can Help.
Minnesota roads can be dangerous at all times of the year, with snowy conditions in the winter and road construction during the rest of the year. When careless drivers enter our streets and highways, the conditions become even more perilous.
If you or someone close to you has been injured in an auto accident, Stoudt Law Ltd. in Stillwater is here to protect your rights. We will fight for the compensation you need to pay for medical bills, lost wages and other hardships.
Handling All Types Of Auto Accident Claims
- Distracted driving accidents: In these cases, early investigation is essential. Not surprisingly, people don’t always just admit that they were texting when they ran the red light. There are certain key pieces of information that must be gathered early in the process to preserve the strength of these claims. We know what to look for.
- Hit-and-run accidents: The negligent driver who hits and runs is treated as a driver with no insurance, for purposes of your claim. Thus, your uninsured coverage is where we look for your compensation.
- Drunk driving accidents: Had the drunk driver been over-served? Was the drunk driver acting in a way that would elevate his or her behavior from simply negligent to “a deliberate disregard for the rights and safety of others”? If so, we may be able to include punitive damages in your claim.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: Bicyclists and pedestrians are especially vulnerable in the event of an accident and often suffer life-changing injuries in collisions with cars and trucks.
- Truck accidents: Due to the mass and speed of large trucks, accidents that involve them often result in catastrophic injuries and even death.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists are not always treated fairly on the road, but we are here to make sure you are treated fairly in the legal system.
Learn more: Important steps you should take after an accident.